This is a 12-month non-acgme fellowship which includes training in EUS, ERCP, double balloon endoscopy, balloon thermal ablation of Barrett's, and cholangioscopy. There will be exposure to NOTES and clinical research is expected. The position is partially funded by clinical general GI work by the fellow.
Applicants will need to apply through the ASGE Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship website. Also applicants will need to submit to Roslyn Lara, Program Coordinator electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current CV, USMLE scores, and photograph.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation.
- 12/10/2012 - Applicants can access ASGE website to review programs & register
- 04/30/2013 - Last day applicants can complete an Application Packet online
- 06/28/2013 - Applicant Rank Order List due/End of Withdrawal Period
- 07/15/2013 - Match Day
Any questions, please contact our Ms. Lara at 858-657-5278 or email@example.com.